Don't miss this rare opportunity to study in-depth with master teacher Mark Whitwell in the USA.
Spend a transformative week with Mark in the enchanted "Valley of the Moon" as we dive into the Heart of Yoga. This course is offered at the historic Pepper Tree Retreat where J. Krishnamurti lived and taught, and is approved by the Yoga Alliance.
Come as a retreat or as part of certification
You have the choice to attend in order to develop your personal practice and as a restorative retreat, or use this week as part of teacher training. This can be completed with Mark anywhere around the world. Please contact us for more information.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Opportunity to deeply explore the practice of Asana, including appropriate inversions, twists, forward bends, designed specifically for you and your students
- Asana, Pranayama and Meditation as a seamless process
- Krishnamacharya’s Five Principles of Practice
- Exploration of Bandhas in Asana and Pranayama
- Understanding of Vinyasa Krama, the art of appropriate sequencing
- The essential principle of Strength/Receiving in Yoga and Life
- The practice and process of nurturing, regeneration and abundance as a constant
- One week with a Master Teacher in an intimate setting